Mr. Stephen Dong Tel:+86-020-13929534288
Address: NO.26 Guanbian road,Shiqiao,Panyu,Guangzhou ,China
Fruit trees : Magic fruit,Miracle Fruit,mysterious fruit
- Common Name:Magic fruit,Miracle Fruit,mysterious fruit
- Scientific Name:Synsepalum Dulcificum Denill
- Species:S. dulcificum
Details:Miracle Fruit belongs to the genus of Synsepalum in the family of Sapotaceae. It is an evergreen shrub and small tree, native to West Africa. Its fruit is single, and its shape is oval. When it is mature, its fruit skin is bright red. Its pulp is thin and white, and tastes a little sweet, with little juice. The fruit only has one brown seed. The pulp contains miraculin, which can change taste. After eating the Miracle fruit for several hours, the miraculin will cause sour foods to taste sweet. In addition, the pulp is rich in peculiar glycoprotein, vitamin C, KI, lemon acid, succinic acid, oxalic acid, and so on. Its seed contains natural sterol. Its vegetable seed contains mineral elements such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and so on.
Varieties and characteristics of Miracle fruit :
Apart from eating fresh, the Miracle fruit can be made into acidic feeding stimulant or non-sugar sweetener for diabetes patients. The Miracle fruit is also an interesting ornamental plant for its elegant tree stat, luxuriant foliage and spreading branches. Now it has been cultivated as a garden ornamental plant in many areas.
- Fruit trees : kiwi fruit,Actinidia sinensis,yangtao,Chinese gooseberry,Actinidia chinensis
- Fruit trees : Magic fruit,Miracle Fruit,mysterious fruit
- Fruit trees : Passion Fruit,granadilla,passion
- Fruit trees : Fig
- Fruit trees : mandarin,tangerine,la naranja,orange
- Fruit trees : Guava
- Fruit trees : Pomelo,shaddock,Grapefruit,yuzu