Mr. Stephen Dong Tel:+86-020-13929534288
Address: NO.26 Guanbian road,Shiqiao,Panyu,Guangzhou ,China
Fruit trees : jackfruit,jakfruit,jak,jack
- Common Name:jackfruit,jakfruit,jak,jack
- Scientific Name:Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam
- Species:A. heterophyllus
Details:The jackfruit, also called pineapple, is a famous tropical fruit in the world. It is a species of tree in the Artocarpus genus of the mulberry family It is an evergreen tree, native to India which is located in the tropical area of Asia.
The jackfruit is very big and long oval in light yellow. It is the heaviest fruit in the world. It is 5-20kg in general but can be over 50kg. The pulp of the fruit is fleshy, soft, sweet and fragrant. Therefore it is praised as “queen of tropical fruits”.
Varieties and characteristics of jackfruit :
1.Dry bract jackfruit: The fruits have hard shells and thick pulp with little juice. They taste sweet with a special and strong aroma and have the efficacies of satisfying the thirst, stimulating lactation, invigorating spleen-stomach and replenishing qi.
2.Wet bract jackfruit: The fruits are juicy, soft and sweet with smooth pulp and medium aroma. They are really delicious and suitable for fresh eating. When they are maturing, the shells are yellow-green or yellow-brown with hexagonal knurls on the shells. The knurls are hard with soft thorns. The sweet juicy pulp is light yellow-white in color.
- Fruit trees : kiwi fruit,Actinidia sinensis,yangtao,Chinese gooseberry,Actinidia chinensis
- Fruit trees : Magic fruit,Miracle Fruit,mysterious fruit
- Fruit trees : Passion Fruit,granadilla,passion
- Fruit trees : Fig
- Fruit trees : mandarin,tangerine,la naranja,orange
- Fruit trees : Guava
- Fruit trees : Pomelo,shaddock,Grapefruit,yuzu