Mr. Stephen Dong Tel:+86-020-13929534288
Address: NO.26 Guanbian road,Shiqiao,Panyu,Guangzhou ,China
Fruit trees : Guava
- Common Name:Guava
- Scientific Name:Psidium guajavaL.
- Species:P. guajava
Details:The guava is a tropical fruit tree and belongs to the family of Myrtaceae. It is a small evergreen tree or shrub, native to the tropical America. It is one of the best and most famous subtropical fruits.
The fruits have different shapes, including ball-shape, ellipse-shape, ovoid-shape and pear-shape. In general, the shell of the fruit is green, red or yellow and the pulp is white, red or yellow. The pulp is tender, crisp, sweet and refreshing. People just cannot eat too much of guava fruit. It is the best fruit with efficacies in beauty care.
Varieties and characteristics of guava :
The fruit is not only suitable for eating fresh, but also can be processed into juice, jam and preserved fruit. Meanwhile, it can also be made into the miniascapes with a very prosperous future in the marketplace.
- Fruit trees : kiwi fruit,Actinidia sinensis,yangtao,Chinese gooseberry,Actinidia chinensis
- Fruit trees : Magic fruit,Miracle Fruit,mysterious fruit
- Fruit trees : Passion Fruit,granadilla,passion
- Fruit trees : Fig
- Fruit trees : mandarin,tangerine,la naranja,orange
- Fruit trees : Guava
- Fruit trees : Pomelo,shaddock,Grapefruit,yuzu